Thursday, December 18, 2008







The 4nd Blog !!!








Yes fellas ( and girls ) shes 18years old and counting, what a diff clothes make.......



Shes the new Meagen Good !!!





LOL at the Real Housewives of Atlanta broke chicks...gettin the cars repo, owing money on homes they rent...( NeNe )





Shout out to DMX !!! in jail again....nice



Shout out to all rappers and the stolen jewelry !! ( yung berg )



And finally my year end preview...What Yall Been Waiting For !!!



No 1. Young Jeezy - The Reccession



No 2. T.I. - Paper Trail



No 3. Kanye West - 808's & Heartbreak



i would have more to list, but i threw most of my other albums away...they just couldnt keep my attention long enough to give a chance and that goes for lil wayne, common,plies, g unit, nas



Ceo Bar is my No 1. Goooe of 2008, lol ( dont know what goooe means, google it )



hey lloversrock......pour me a cup please, no ice



No comments: